Monday 7 December 2009

France

I finished the swim on Sunday. Yes, no surprises that I left it to the last day of the challenge to do the last fifty lengths.

France looked a lot like the Virgin Active Health Club Bromley.

Who knew?

Anyway. It is all over now and we can breathe a sigh of relief.

Many thanks again for supporting me, if you supported me. xxx

PS: Sproglet, you can try and visit the link and sponsor me, if you feel that strongly about it. I'm guessing you don't feel ever so strongly, having left it this long? *Jo sobs quietly at lack of a SprogSponsor.* No, not really and I don't know how long the fundraisining page stays open. Plus, I bet you don't have an appropriate payment card and I can't be frigged handling actual sponsor money at this late stage... I know you were supporting me in your heart! x

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha!!

    How bout I take you out for dinner instead? It is for the cancers, or kidneys...or....whatever it's for, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. well done! You're the first person in years that I've sponsored as I make a point of never sponsoring folk to do stuff that they will either enjoy or find easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sprog, you don't need to buy me dinner. A load of booze will do ;)

    Steve, Thank you for the sponsorship and I don't mind swimming or find it particularly difficult, most of the time, but I wouldn't go as far as to say this challenge was enjoyable.

    On a few occasions, my limbs felt really heavy and I just wasn't getting anywhere, but for the most part even if I was bored senseless, the swimming was ok. The horrid thing was having it looming over me every week. Anyway it is done now.

    I'm sure there will be some wacky new challenge next year. Otherwise I do no exercise whatsoever, but it is fair to say you've done your bit, so thanks again.

    Might see you at Reading next year, if Franny has her way :D

    ReplyDelete