Tuesday 15 September 2009

Swim 2.

Second Swim today. Did 50 lengths. Yeah... 50 lengths. I've improved in a day. Ha ha. It took about 45 minutes and wasn't too hard going. I did three or four lengths back stroke just to stop me from drowing in boredom.

I rustled up a spreadsheet to keep track of progress. It has formulae and everything: It calculates lengths and distance remaining. Distance is in metres - I've only got 33,150 metres left to France :) Maybe I should try and calculate miles too...

There were no hilarious anecdotes today. Sorry.

Hmm, Maybe I won't update for every single swim. This could get uber-dull. I'm sure weekly updates will keep you keen and informed, unless some pool magic occurs, I think that is what I'll aim for.

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping an eye on you missy! Check out other pools to keep it interesting. http://www.hamptonpool.co.uk/ is a lovely heated outdoor pool worth an excursion.

    ReplyDelete