Tuesday 29 September 2009

Week 3 (Swim 4)

So, I didn't blog Swim #3, but it did happen on Thursday 17th September. (50 lengths).

Last week I spent a lovely week on the River Wey and Godalming Navigations, but the aim was to stay out of the water, not end up in it. Thankfully I managed to stay on board the boat and today I resumed my swimming endeavours...

I went at lunch today and swam 50 more lengths. Oh yes I did & Now you guessed it some swimming sums : I've done 190 lengths (4,750 metres) now. By the end of this week, if I hadn't been on my hollibobbins last week, I'd have hoped to be at 360 lengths. I'm now aiming for something more in the region of 300. I know I said I'd make up the defecit by the end of this week, but I'm going to have to spread that out a bit.

That is it. It is only a sponsored swim after all. Even if it is a very long drawn out one (I'm feeling that already and it is only week 3...So I don't want to over-egg the omelette in terms of writing this sh*t up.

Fank U - Gd Nite. :)

1 comment: