Tuesday 10 November 2009

The Latest In Swim-Land – Week 9 already.

The 22 miles in 12 weeks Aspire Channel Swim Challenge continues with the overall target of 1416 lengths to cover.

We are in week nine now. Over the last eight and a bit weeks, I have swum* 20 times, covering 960 lengths.

I have three and a bit weeks left until the challenge ends and 456 lengths left to cover. I should be able to do this in about nine more visits to the pool.

Come On People. This is do-able...

If you haven’t sponsored me yet, maybe you’d like to do it now??? Or maybe you would prefer not to sponsor me and I understand that too.

For regular followers. I still haven’t lost any weight from this challenge, but the lifeguard did smile, wave and mouth hello at me today… Oh yeah! : )

*swum? That word just doesn’t sound right, but the spell check didn't kick, so it must be fine.

FANX AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment