Friday 20 November 2009

Week 10

I swam 50 lengths yesterday and 50 lengths today.

I'm at 1140 now.

276 left to go in the last two weeks.

Exciting isn't it. No.

Have you sponsored me yet??

In other news, I weigh considerably less on the scales at the gym than I do on my home scales, but I still weigh the same at my house and overall I'd say that doesn't tell us a lot. So technically, my master plan of weight loss has still not materialised...

The lush lifeguard was on his lunch break at the time I was swimming today, but I passed him in the street, just before I got to the gym and he did a little eyebrow raise style "Hello", which I'm almost certain meant, not just Hello, but: "Hey, you are an absolute hottie, would you like to go for a drink sometime?" Yes I'm almost certain that is what it meant. Almost certain. Yes.

OK That is all now. Cheers x

No comments:

Post a Comment