Tuesday 6 October 2009

Swim 7

50 more lengths today. Eat my dust motherlickers.

Being single and lazy, I haven't entirely kept on top of my personal grooming regime. I do however think the hair on my legs is beginning to cause unnecessary drag, so it must be time to get that Epilady fired up once more. Never mind the drag, how am I going to attract the lifeguard looking like a tankini'd woolly mammoth?

NICE! Never say I failed to share all the joy of this swimmy swim with you, my precious reader.

1 comment:

  1. It's OK to look 'special' in the pool. Back in the school hols some kids were laughing at my appearance in the pool and it dawned on me they were entitled to. From cycling I had perfectly tanned arms, face, and legs from the knee down. The rest frankly quite pallid, and yes, looking pretty daft. Keep it up and to attract life guards just lie face down in the pool a short while.

    ReplyDelete